Is your mind flooded in with the questions like ‘Is Optrel Crystal 2.0 welding Helmet the best?’, ‘What are the things to keep in mind while buying an Optrel welding mask?’, ‘What to look for when buying the best Optrel welding helmets’? If that has happened with or is happening right now, you aren’t alone – it is very usual to get inundated by such questions. However, what matters is how you’re about to act on the things that are required during the purchase of a welding helmet.
Your safety should be the priority when it comes to being involved in the welding tasks of jobs—first things first. If your eyes, face, and neck are not safe during the welding process, you mustn’t weld anymore because that will increase the odds for the cause of deadliest eye and face diseases. To keep the risks and injuries to the minimum level, it is significant to that you get an ultimate Optrel welding helmet (if you are interested in Optrel welding helmets for their great performance, durability, user-friendliness).
Optrel Crystal 2.0 Welding Helmet Review
The mistake that most of the people make when buying a welding hood is that they go cheap and cheaper. That’s what you have to avoid. I mean it is okay if you are running out of money and want to buy a cheap welding helmet (mask), but buying cheap welding also means that you have to miss out on the unmatched features that will give you peace of mind for sure.
This Optrel Crystal 2.0 Welding Helmet is very reasonably priced, gives you tons of advanced features and most importantly, it won’t break the bank.
Therefore, we recommend that you should purchase the best you can afford (not cheapest unless you are buying for just a specific job) welding helmet. But, if you are not a mastermind in this area, you may not have any knowledge of the welding hoods. That’s why it could be hard to find the right and perfect welding mask made by Optrel for you. But you don’t have to worry about that because, in this review, we are covering the best Optrel welding hoods (masks) that you will ever see. Please take a Quick Look about Optrel VegaView 2.5 Welding Helmet
This is the best-in-the-industry welding hood from Optrel – don’t just listen to what we tell you – also read what other customers are saying about this Optrel Crystal 2.0 welding hood. To give the welders a crystal-clear view both while welding and before that, Crystal lens technology has been carried out in this welding mask.
The space-age look is among other fascinating features that catch the attention of the people who look forward to buying this welding hood. No matter what type of welding you have decided to perform today, the Autopilot technology will automatically control (adjust) the arc intensity (brightness) i.e. the shade level (from 4 to 12) and keep you at ease.
Keeping your away from eye fatigue is also important with that in mind, the ‘Twilight’ feature has been added to this welding hood (mask) so that you don’t have to strain your eyes when the display of your welding hood changes from dark to light.
People think that this Optrel Crystal 2.0 welding hood can only be used for welding purposes and not for the grinding applications, but that is completely untrue because you can also get your grinding jobs tackled by this great helmet.
Get your mind blown by the out-of-this-world features presented by this Optrel Crystal 2.0 welding hood underneath:
Features and Advantages
- Proudly Manufactured by Optrel
- Listed as “Amazon’s Choice”
- Features Crystal Lens Technology
- Based on Auto-darkening Filter (ADF)
- Equipped with the Twilight feature that lightens lens from dark to light gradually to provide you peace of mind (for your eyes)
- Ultimate Sensitivity Adjustment
- True-color Viewing for the next-level crystal clear visibility on the object being welded or grinded
- Bang-up Outside Adjustment to control without having to take off your welding helmet
- Never-seen-before Autopilot with shade level of 4 to 12
- Perfectly appropriate for all types of welding and grinding applications or jobs: Use in different fields of application the way you like
Quick Cut Specs
- Modes: Welding and Grinding
- Sensors: 3 sensors
- Power Supply: 2 Lithium Batteries (CR2032)
- Shade Levels: Inactive – 2.0, Active, Manual – 4 to 12
- Switching time: bright to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature at 55°C 0.070 ms at 55°C dark to bright: 0.1 s to 2.0 s (with dimming function)
- Shape stability: Welding mask: up to 220 °C / 428 °F Front cover lens: up to 137 °C / 279 °F
- Operating temperature: -10°C to + 70°C / 14°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C to + 80°C / -4°F to 176°F
- Weight: 18,7 oz / 460 g
- Warranty: Backed by 2 years +1 year warranty extension for online product registration (within 6 months).
- Other: Comes with the Hard Hat Adaptor
Is Optrel Crystal 2.0 Welding Helmet best Auto-Darkening ?
In short, it is one one of the best bangs for the buck. You definitely have to check this one out!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Wear Safety Glasses With It?
Yes, no matter the shade level you are working with – the welding helmet allows you to adjust the size and it is super easy to wear safety glasses with it. Even better is that they will not affect the color vision it provides or the UV or IR filter system and the color perception in light should also be unaffected.
Can You Wear A Respirator Underneath It?
Yes, you can easily use a respirator if your working environment demands one. The light state is almost perfectly clear too even with this addition to the setup.
Can A PAPR System Be Added On To This Helmet?
Yes, given that the PAPR system is made by the same people that make these welding helmets, they are completely compatible with each other and with other respirators. The Optrel Crystal 2.0 system and crystal lens arrangement are not affected at all by this. Check out the Crystal 2.0 Welding Helmet with PAPR system.
Conclusion on the Optrel Crystal 2.0 Welding Helmet
There’s no denying that Optrel Crystal 2.0 welding helmet is one of the best welding hoods that will give you peace of mind by keeping you satisfied with all of the features that you have been craving for in the past. It is definitely worth your shot because it is packed with out-of-this-world features that will give you a next-level experience while you get involved in welding or grinding applications.